Tom Sykes Kawasaki 2015 MotoGP Leathers
These leathers was worn by the renowned rider Tom Sykes in MotoGP 2015 with Kawasaki. Made of vividly and shiny material for an attractive appearance with reliable safety & comfort features. Available with matching gloves and boots!
Tom Sykes Kawasaki 2015 MotoGP Leathers Safety Features
- Kawasaki leathers made from selected top grain leather that is especially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- Motogp leathers features pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- Tom Sykes Kawasaki 2015 leathers have removable knee sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
Kawasaki Leathers Specifications & Construction Details
- Top grain cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness is used for Kawasaki leathers.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch.
- External CE Approved Protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers at front, cuff and calf.
- Velcro reinforced strap on neck, cuff and calf.
- Velcro's for attaching knee slider.
- MotoGP leathers features soft neoprene cuff and collar construction.
- Safety stitched with high strength nylon thread is used for maximum safety.
- Kawasaki leathers also have Polyester mesh lining.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density (CE approved) spine protector.
- Removable CE approved aerodynamic hump (Optional)
- MotoGP leathers has a left side inner mesh chest pocket
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question