Mugen Race Suit Marty Craggill Honda Ama 2003
Marty Craggill Suit Safety Features
- Features selected top grain leather is specially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- Honda race suit have removable knee sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
Suit Specifications & Construction DetailsOuter Shell
- Top grain cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness is used.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch.
- External CE Approved Protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers at front, cuff and calf.
- Velcro reinforced strap on neck, cuff and calf.
- Velcro's for attaching knee slider.
- Soft neoprene cuff and collar construction.
- Safety stitched with high strength nylon thread is used for maximum safety.
- Custom race suit is lined with polyester mesh.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density (CE approved) spine protector.
- Removable CE approved aerodynamic hump (Optional)
- Left side inner mesh chest pocket
Mugen Race Suit AMA 2003
Marty Craggill Suit
Custom Race Suit
Leather Collection and Moto Speeds understands the ever-changing demands of the fashion and motorsports industry. Hence in respond, came up with the idea of made to order products. Our aim is to facilitate the customers and motorcycle riders of any professional level with maximum product options or pro race options. You can select from some of the most demanding product options. (Desktop View: Right panel of the product page. Mobile View: below product image/short description).
Select one of four product options depending on your riding style. You have the freedom to buy the same product as 1 Piece Suit, 2 Piece Suit, Jacket or Pant.
You can get the product either in men's fitting or women's fitting. Select your required size from the drop-down size option. Available size options are Custom Size (Made to Measure), Men's Sizes XS-XXL, Women's Sizes XXS-XL.
Before selecting the size, please check the Size Chart to check which size perfectly fits you. Our size charts even with minute details helping surely to choose the exact fit as per your body requirements. You can also contact our support team to find the best fit for you.
If you did not find you fitting in standard sizes, you could select Custom Size and the product will be manufactured as per your given body measurements. Custom size products fit like a glove. For professional riders, we also provide custom size fitting that provides on track extra safety and comfort.
You are free to choose the best available leather (Cow, Monaco and Kangaroo) to fulfill your riding requirements. We recommend Cowhide Leather for occasional riders, Monaco Leather for Track racers and Kangaroo Leather professional riders.
- Cowhide Leather: Its tough, durable and abrasion resistance. Mostly trusted by professional and amateur riders for on-track and off-track races. Selected top grain, drum dyed, with thickness 1.2 mm to 1.3 mm (Tearing Strength > 50N, Cr(III), Cr (IV) > Nil, AZO Dyes > Nil, Formaldehyde > Nil)
- Monaco Leather: The leather prepared with special Monaco treatment that makes it a bit thick and durable than cowhide leather. 1.2 mm to 1.4 mm thick, specially treated cow leather known for its strength and durability. (Tearing Strength > 50N, Cr(III), Cr (IV) > Nil, AZO Dyes > Nil, Formaldehyde > Nil)
- Kangaroo Leather: Lightweight material with excellent strength. The first choice of professional riders for its durability and abrasion resistance. With a thickness of 0.9-1.0mm, its drum dyed selected top grain. (Tearing Strength > 70N, Cr(III), Cr (IV) > Nil, AZO Dyes > Nil, Formaldehyde > Nil)
It provides aerodynamics support and spine protection. Also serves the purpose of ventilation and carry performance electronics equipment or hydro bottle. You can select options any option from No Hump, Standard Hump, Ventilated Hump or Hydro Hump.
- Standard Hump: Large size hump provides aerodynamic support and spine protection.
- Ventilated Hump: Other than aerodynamic support and spine protection ventilated hump let the air passes through to help rider cool and fresh.
- Hydro Hump: Hydro hump contains a specific empty area to carry performance electronics equipment or a water bottle during their ride.
You have multiple options to make your race suit vented depending on the weather situation you going to ride. You can have perforated chest, front perforation and full perforation.
Leather Collection offers Schoeller®-Keprotec stretch material that is used under arms and in the crotch area. It adds stretch and flexibility that helps in movement and keeps the rider comfortable. The fabric also protects against fire and abrasion resistance. You can select from 390gsm or 510gsm fabric. Both the fabrics offer the same characteristic, only the difference in fabric thickness. This extreme protective fabric was originally developed for motorcycle racing. High-tensile Aramide fibers, such as DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber, ensure high durability as well as temperature stability in combination with a high level of clothing comfort.
- Highest protective properties
- Extremely abrasion proof
- Temperature resistant
- High level of comfort.
- Removable Lining: You can add a removable lining to your suit, that is easy to detach and fix. The lining is washable; also, you can wash it to feel the freshness of riding each time.
- Extra Knee Slider: Ideal for practice, you can add additional knee slider to make your practice session more thrilling and cost compelling.
We are also offering matching gear (matching gloves and matching boots) that are manufactured in matching colors to your suit, jacket or pant. Select the gear you want, and it enables the size selection for the gear. Check size guide before selecting the size.
All our orders are made to order. You can request minor changes in design, change of color, add/remove/modify any sponsor logo, add name/number.