- Home /
- Made to Measure Leather Suits, Jackets & Pants
Made to Measure
Nothing to match with your Size in Standard Sizes?
We can make that in Custom Size Tailored Fitting.
Custom Size Tailored Fitting, have your leathers made in accordance to your body measurements that feels comfortable and wearable all day long, even for those long rides.
- Do not take your own measurements.
- Measurements must be taken by a second party.
- Tie a string around waistline for consistent measurements.
- Refer to diagrams for exact points of measurements.
- When Measuring, stand tall with your muscles relaxed and feet together.
- Use a Flexible measuring take, such as plastic or cloth.
- Don't trust your memory, be sure to write the measurements.
- Its better if you measure yourself on your bare skin, not over cloths.
- When measuring, apply constant pressure to the tape (so it doesn't sag) with out pinching the skin.
- Measure under the same conditions each time, such as same clothes or none at all.